Dec 15, 2012
Today's Wellness Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
A good archer has great aim and the will to succeed, but a very good archer takes a deep breath before letting the arrow fly! If your breath is short and located rather high up on your lungs, your aim is probably off. Exercise your lungs whether at work or play: a good deep breath should be followed by an even long exhale, preparing yourself for another hungry breath. This kind of centering exercise will keep you on the mark!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both