Jan 17, 2013
Tomorrow's Wellness Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
You don't shy away from the spotlight, and you are nearly always there to take the blame if something goes wrong. You don't need to cut yourself a wider swath - you already enjoy great freedom, even the limelight! If your usual exercise program entails a predictable trip to the gym or weight room, try incorporating something different - like running by the ocean or a spinning class. Use your voice: singing out loud in the car or the shower is a good aerobic release. Your demeanor shouldn't bottle up your kundalini energies - they cry to be released!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both