Jan 17, 2013
Tomorrow's Wellness Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
You don't shy away from the spotlight, and you are nearly always there to take the blame if something goes wrong. You don't need to cut yourself a wider swath - you already enjoy great freedom, even the limelight! If your usual exercise program entails a predictable trip to the gym or weight room, try incorporating something different - like running by the ocean or a spinning class. Use your voice: singing out loud in the car or the shower is a good aerobic release. Your demeanor shouldn't bottle up your kundalini energies - they cry to be released!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season