Jan 18, 2013
Tomorrow's Wellness Horoscope for GeminiPresented by Horoscope.com
You are very sensitive to the plight of the earth as it undergoes destruction in many places. Support your own inner peace through the calming practice of meditation (a long walk can be a meditation, too) or gentle exercise. If you are feeling susceptible to illness, use preventive herbal remedies such as goldenseal, echinacea and astragalus, all easily found in your local health food store. To calm the pineal gland, our bodies' most attuned psychic organ, the fruit of the papaya is recommended.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both