Jan 26, 2013
Tomorrow's Wellness Horoscope for LibraPresented by Horoscope.com
Do you find that when you treat yourself better, the world is a better place? In order to take better care of yourself, take a close look at what you consume on a daily basis. It's important to keep weeding out the unhealthy habits, especially as you get older. You like to nibble, so be sure you have healthful things to nibble on rather than junk food. Dried cranberries are fun and tasty, as are pistachios. Dried papaya is a good friend too, as it aids in the breakdown of protein.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season