Jan 26, 2013
Tomorrow's Wellness Horoscope for LibraPresented by Horoscope.com
Do you find that when you treat yourself better, the world is a better place? In order to take better care of yourself, take a close look at what you consume on a daily basis. It's important to keep weeding out the unhealthy habits, especially as you get older. You like to nibble, so be sure you have healthful things to nibble on rather than junk food. Dried cranberries are fun and tasty, as are pistachios. Dried papaya is a good friend too, as it aids in the breakdown of protein.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe