Jan 27, 2013
Tomorrow's Wellness Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
This is a great day to begin targeting what you can and can't see yourself doing at this stage in your life. Try selecting the habits you want to abide by, and writing down the benefits they give to you. For example: flossing and brushing twice a day! Good oral hygiene preserves teeth, prevents gum disease, and eliminates bad breath. There is power in knowing what you want, and what you will lose if you don't give yourself what you want.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe