Jan 31, 2013
Tomorrow's Wellness Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
The process of starting and stopping, and then starting over again is a big part of learning something new. Imagine a baby learning to walk. Imagine yourself learning a foreign language. Encouragement from within and never giving up are two things to remember! If you have enjoyed some exercise recently, or renewed a former practice that brings you a feeling of well-being, get comfortable with the sense of accomplishment that you earn with good decision-making. Don't forget to praise yourself!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play