Jan 30, 2013
Today's Wellness Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
Some advice for your diet: avoid caffeine. It is a very prevalent drug in our society, but it may not be right for you. Begin to open your mind and your palette to alternative substances, the most common being herbal infusions, especially green tea. The stress of caffeine on the eyes (vision) can adversely affect you. Also, include fresh fruits and vegetables that nourish your eyes: cantaloupe, cranberries, and blueberries. These delicious food sources certainly taste better than any medicine!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both