Feb 1, 2013
Tomorrow's Wellness Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
Knowing when to stop and when to go forward can be a real source of anxiety. Picture the little billy goat on the mountain, unsure of his next step! Others may say that you make a big deal out of nothing, but inside you feel anxious. Ignore them! But don't ignore your anxiety. Create a habit of doing things that release tension and calm your anxiety. A monthly massage, for instance. Schedule the time and keep it: it is a preventative measure, not a cure for symptoms!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both