Feb 2, 2013
Tomorrow's Wellness Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
It is crucial to make sure that your joints have adequate exercise and not too much pressure put on them. This is especially important, as many of us have a sedentary life style. Yoga is an ideal exercise for strengthening the entire body, for toning the muscles and for keeping your flexibility. A regular yoga practice can save you time and money in the future, and greatly support your everyday well-being. Preventative measures such as this are a necessity, not a luxury!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both