Feb 8, 2013
Today's Wellness Horoscope for GeminiPresented by Horoscope.com
Give yourself an inch and you might take a mile! I recommend you bring that tendency poolside! Swimming is an exercise that benefits the body and mind, and it is not an expensive sport. Whether you are a beginner or a High School champ, try to integrate this lovely, low-impact sport into your life. It strengthens your lung capacity while toning your whole body, and once you get on a roll it can be like meditation. Weather permitting, it's a wonderful bonus to be outside - if not, certainly your local gym has an indoor pool?
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season