Feb 15, 2013
Tomorrow's Wellness Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
Walking is probably the most under-rated exercise, because it doesn't require much exertion, and people do it every day. But how much do you actually do it? Do you walk instead of take the bus whenever possible? Do you think 8-10 blocks is "too far" to walk? There are serious health benefits from walking: it tones your entire body, you can do deep breathing exercises at the same time, and the body naturally aligns itself when you walk with a straight back and an extended chest.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play