Feb 15, 2013
Tomorrow's Wellness Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
Walking is probably the most under-rated exercise, because it doesn't require much exertion, and people do it every day. But how much do you actually do it? Do you walk instead of take the bus whenever possible? Do you think 8-10 blocks is "too far" to walk? There are serious health benefits from walking: it tones your entire body, you can do deep breathing exercises at the same time, and the body naturally aligns itself when you walk with a straight back and an extended chest.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
- 10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- Designers Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures
- 10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Overcome a Creative Block10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should OwnLorde's Makeup CollaborationDesigners Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your LifeGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Overcome a Creative Block