Feb 15, 2013
Tomorrow's Wellness Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
You have been on a journey of process, it seems, and you may be craving something that you can sink your teeth into. Whatever you are craving, your internal organs are most likely craving as well. Give them something they can really "gnaw" on, such as: kale, chard, fennel, and chickory. Leafy green salads and roots vegetables can make a big difference in your outlook on life, believe it or not. Take a night off from the gym and plan some meals that include these ingredients.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Save Using These Shopping Codes
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small PatiosSave Using These Shopping CodesYour Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank WallGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse