Feb 19, 2013
Today's Wellness Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
Give yourself some breathing room in order to fully know what your body needs this at this time. By "breathing room," I mean aerobic exercise. Yoga is a great example of something that gives you the skills to relax and deepen your breath. This is the main benefit of yoga, and needs to be understood by those who practice it. Rather than focusing on "tightening your butt," let yoga loosen your tight grip on reality and through expanding your lung capacity, and give you important perspective.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all