Feb 25, 2013
Tomorrow's Wellness Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
Waking up feeling good is a priceless feeling. To make this happen more often, take extra care at bedtime. Floss and brush your teeth, take care to have enough water during dinner so that you digest your meal properly during the night, and try to do some simple stretching before bedtime so that your body is more deeply relaxed as it rests. Take care to drink water first thing in the morning as well, to continue the healthy digestive process.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500