Feb 25, 2013
Tomorrow's Wellness Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
Waking up feeling good is a priceless feeling. To make this happen more often, take extra care at bedtime. Floss and brush your teeth, take care to have enough water during dinner so that you digest your meal properly during the night, and try to do some simple stretching before bedtime so that your body is more deeply relaxed as it rests. Take care to drink water first thing in the morning as well, to continue the healthy digestive process.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 20147 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth SkinThis Weekend's Best Holiday Sales9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday MoviesHow to Be More OutrospectiveHoliday Decorating Secrets From the ProsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawaySimplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014