Mar 7, 2013
Tomorrow's Wellness Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
Give yourself the room you need to have a good, healthy week. This involves planning ahead. Have an idea of what sort of workout you are going to enjoy each day, plan at least three meals that you prepare at home (with leftovers for lunch the next day!) and give yourself a general hour by which to be ready for bed. This kind of planning will stand you in good stead as you try to settle your body's energy during busy times.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500