Mar 7, 2013
Tomorrow's Wellness Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
Every now and then it's important to check your medicine cabinet and throw out the old medicines that you've had for too long. Check the dates and if they are old, into the garbage they go (in sealed plastic bags, preferably, to protect animals and young children). While you're there, check out how much "fun stuff" you have in your cabinet. Are there enough essential oils and bath salts? Enough bubbles to get you through stressful times? Consider adding Lemon Verbena to your collection of essential oils.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe