Monthly Wellness Horoscope for ScorpioPresented by Horoscope.com
It might help if you can do additional workouts. At least think about making working out a daily habit rather than exercising a couple of times a week. The more you do, the more you'll burn off excess tension and toxins and the better you'll feel all over. The only time you might want to ease off is at the Full Moon in your sign on May 5. Otherwise, it will be a real confidence booster. You need this level of activity to help release intense feelings and keep you calm, centered, and ready to tackle any challenge.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?