Monthly Wellness Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
Getting out and playing sports will bring you many benefits this month and for some time to come. It might be better to join a club or team that plays a game you love. If you enjoy golf or basketball, you can mix socializing with a chance to keep fit and healthy. The May 5 Full Moon is a good time to do a short detox. The cosmos seems to encourage you to do these periodically for your overall health. You'll feel lighter and brighter afterward. Swimming might be another form of exercise that's good for you since it doesn't stress your joints.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both