Monthly Wellness Horoscope for ScorpioPresented by Horoscope.com
It might help if you can do additional workouts. At least think about making working out a daily habit rather than exercising a couple of times a week. The more you do, the more you'll burn off excess tension and toxins and the better you'll feel all over. The only time you might want to ease off is at the Full Moon in your sign on May 5. Otherwise, it will be a real confidence booster. You need this level of activity to help release intense feelings and keep you calm, centered, and ready to tackle any challenge.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play