Monthly Wellness Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
The Full Moon at the start of the month could bring certain symptoms to a head, so get checked if necessary. Lighten your schedule if you feel tired. You might pick up on the tension of others around you. You might even find that your symptoms mirror those of your friends or a partner. This could be the case for some time to come, but especially when the Full Moon is in Pisces on August 31. Grounding your energy with daily exercise - such as walking, hiking, or jogging - and spending some time alone will help you feel much more robust.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all