Monthly Wellness Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
Despite being a fairly laid back kind of sign, you do have a sports-minded side that shows up occasionally. Mars in Sagittarius until November 16 may coincide with a desire to get out more, join clubs, or start a new exercise routine such as swimming, jogging, or perhaps something more competitive. If you get into healthy habits now, you might find it easier to maintain them. Mercury turns retrograde in the same zone on November 6. Minor illnesses could persist. Getting rid of them could require determination. With your survival instincts, it shouldn't be too hard.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now