Monthly Wellness Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
Despite being a fairly laid back kind of sign, you do have a sports-minded side that shows up occasionally. Mars in Sagittarius until November 16 may coincide with a desire to get out more, join clubs, or start a new exercise routine such as swimming, jogging, or perhaps something more competitive. If you get into healthy habits now, you might find it easier to maintain them. Mercury turns retrograde in the same zone on November 6. Minor illnesses could persist. Getting rid of them could require determination. With your survival instincts, it shouldn't be too hard.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both