Monthly Wellness Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
Despite being a fairly laid back kind of sign, you do have a sports-minded side that shows up occasionally. Mars in Sagittarius until November 16 may coincide with a desire to get out more, join clubs, or start a new exercise routine such as swimming, jogging, or perhaps something more competitive. If you get into healthy habits now, you might find it easier to maintain them. Mercury turns retrograde in the same zone on November 6. Minor illnesses could persist. Getting rid of them could require determination. With your survival instincts, it shouldn't be too hard.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- A Cancerian's guide to life, love & style
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Playing the Kim & Kanye Baby Name Game
- Designer decor for a steal
- 7 worst texts a guy can send—or not send
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Summer beauty rules to break today
Summer beauty rules to break todayMy Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style ItPlaying the Kim & Kanye Baby Name GameDesigner decor for a stealA Cancerian's guide to life, love & style7 worst texts a guy can send—or not sendGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsA Cancerian's guide to life, love & style