Monthly Wellness Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
Despite being a fairly laid back kind of sign, you do have a sports-minded side that shows up occasionally. Mars in Sagittarius until November 16 may coincide with a desire to get out more, join clubs, or start a new exercise routine such as swimming, jogging, or perhaps something more competitive. If you get into healthy habits now, you might find it easier to maintain them. Mercury turns retrograde in the same zone on November 6. Minor illnesses could persist. Getting rid of them could require determination. With your survival instincts, it shouldn't be too hard.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 20147 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth SkinThis Weekend's Best Holiday Sales9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday MoviesHow to Be More OutrospectiveHoliday Decorating Secrets From the ProsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawaySimplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014