Monthly Wellness Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
You may already be feeling better since Saturn moved out of your wellness zone. There isn't that much happening in this part of your chart, which is actually good news. Your energy should be up, and you should feel a new sprightliness in both body and mind. If there's any issue you need to watch out for, it would be stress caused by relationship problems. Make sure you have good friends to talk to. This can be hugely therapeutic and relaxing. There may be a tendency to indulge or eat comfort foods. You could gain pounds when you don't intend to.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both