Monthly Wellness Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
Your health looks good, with no real problems. When Venus moves into Aquarius early in the month, you might have a tendency to indulge in all kinds of tempting foods. A New Moon in Aquarius is an excellent time to make a new start. It's time to set yourself some wellness goals or work with a personal trainer who can help you achieve your target weight and optimum fitness level. You may find that you're more naturally disciplined if you take action after the New Moon on February 10. It could be easier to stick to your plan after that time.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season