Monthly Wellness Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
You might burn the candle at both ends. To avoid daytime fatigue, get enough sleep and drink plenty of water to keep you hydrated. Once the Sun moves into Cancer you will enter a cyclical period in which it will help to slow down and relax. If you feel like taking time out from your daily schedule to rest and do your own thing, go with it. Other factors reveal that letting go of bad feelings and releasing emotional toxins could be as important as doing regular dietary detoxes. Try them for a day or two once a month. Eat salads and vegetables and drink juices and lots of water.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe