Monthly Wellness Horoscope for ScorpioPresented by Horoscope.com
Uranus, your health planet, turns retrograde, which might help you slow down and smell the roses. You may have been living on your nerves lately, perhaps even more so with a challenging aspect between Uranus and Pluto spotlighting tension inside you. The best way to deal with this is to exercise on a regular basis. Cut out too many stimulants, such as caffeine and alcohol. You may notice that your energy levels tend to fluctuate with Saturn in your sign. A balanced diet that feeds your nerves, exercise, and plenty of rest should help you feel much better.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe