May 28 - Jun 3, 2012
Weekly Wellness Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
Although you're usually disciplined and stick to the "mind over matter" approach, sometimes you need to be more sensitive to your body. If you've been working hard lately, don't ignore the signals that are your body's way of letting you know that it needs a break, nutritious food, or decent sleep. Know your limits. Exceeding them can damage your health.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for some inspiration?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play