Get the look of these 8 luxurious hotel rooms
- Next1 of 17Courtesy of Raffles Hotels & Resorts
- Previous Next2 of 17Images courtesy of Singita
- Previous Next3 of 17Courtesy of West Elm; Restoration Hardware
- Previous Next4 of 17Image Courtesy of Wythe Hotel
- Previous Next5 of 17Courtesy of Graham & Brown; Ikea
- Previous Next6 of 17Courtesy of The Farmhouse Inn
- Previous Next7 of 17Courtesy of Lamps Plus; Pottery Barn
- Previous Next8 of 17Courtesy of The Gramercy Park Hotel; A member of Design Hotels™
- Previous Next9 of 17Courtesy of World Market; Wayfair
- Previous Next10 of 17Courtesy of L’Hôtel Mont-Blanc /T. Shu, F.Ducout, L.Di Orio & DR
- Previous Next11 of 17Courtesy of Benjamin Moore; Wayfair
- Previous Next12 of 17Courtesy of The Standard Spa Miami Beach; A member of Design Hotels™
- Previous Next13 of 17Courtesy of West Elm; World Market
- Previous Next14 of 17Courtesy of Raffles Hotels & Resorts
- Previous Next15 of 17Courtesy of Pottery Barn; Ballard Designs
- Previous Next16 of 17Courtesy of The San Giorgio, Mykonos; A Design Hotels™ Project
- Previous Next17 of 17Courtesy of Ikea; The Loaded Trunk
- Get the look of these 8 luxurious hotel rooms12 Things You Never Knew About Earth Day
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- Designers Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures
- 15 Camping Essentials for Coachella & Beyond
- 8 Gorgeous City Gardens to Inspire You
- Stylish Outdoor Decor For Every Budget
- 7 Inspiring Ways To Use Wallpaper At Home
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
- Gotta Have It: Daily Animal Finds
- Creative Hobbies & Crafts to Inspire You
- The Best 'Mad Men' Inspired Living Rooms
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- Gotta Have It
- Spring Cleaning Myths—Busted!
- 9 Ways Your House Can Help You Stay Fit
- Tricks For A More Productive Office Space
Posh Bedfellows1 of 17
By Martine Bury
We love luxe hotel rooms—crisp white sheets, zero clutter, room service and chocolates on the pillows at bedtime. When a big-ticket getaway isn't in the cards, though, it's still possible to feel pampered and spoiled in your own bedroom. Here's your complete guide to getting the sumptuous hotel-feel at home.
White & Bright2 of 17
Luxury hotels secret decor trick-of-the-trade? A fresh and relaxing all-white scheme, like at the Singita Mara River Tented Camp in Tanzania.
Get the Look3 of 17
Infuse your space with natural colors and fabrics to help achieve a Zen-like African-inspired suite.
Pattern Play4 of 17
At the Wythe Hotel in New York, a feature wall of damask paper makes an otherwise understated room feel lavish.
Get the Look5 of 17
A minimally decorated bedroom can still ooze sophistication.
American Splendor6 of 17
Neutral colors, warm wood and layered mix-and-match fabrics at The Farmhouse Inn in Russian River Valley, Calif., is the secret to this room's mix of cozy hideaway-meets-summer-house retreat.
Get the Look7 of 17
Traditional pieces create a cozy atmosphere whether at home or on vacation.
Jewel Box8 of 17
At the Gramercy Park Hotel in New York, super-saturated color makes the bed the star of the show, with a supporting cast of sophisticated furnishings in complementary hues that balance the red and blue.
Get the Look9 of 17
Primary colors can feel sophisticated (and not like a crayon box) if they are saturated and bold.
Royal Retreat10 of 17
Deep purples and a clash of colorful Missoni Home fabrics—on the headboard, pillows and sheets—turn this room at the Hôtel Mont-Blanc in Megève, France, into an art-inspired, wood-paneled haven.
Get the Look11 of 17
Bold purple color and designer sheets makes a bedroom feel rich and expensive.
Minimal Stress12 of 17
Zero clutter and a single pop of color in the rug, like this room at The Standard Spa in Miami Beach, keeps a room cool and calm.
Get the Look13 of 17
Rugs are an easy way to warm up a room and keep an otherwise quietly decorated room interesting.
Parisian Mood14 of 17
Bedside sconces add a soft glow to the dusty rose palette of this room at Le Royal Monceau, Raffles in Paris while multiple reflective surfaces amp up the feeling of old world romance.
Get the Look15 of 17
Add luxurious fabrics and finishes to achieve a sophisticated European feel in your bedroom.
A Dreamy Escape16 of 17
At San Giorgio in Mykonos, natural materials, mosquito netting and traditional textiles help create the ultimate breezy retreat.
Get the Look17 of 17
Gauzy fabrics with bright textiles are the essence of vacationing in the Greek isles.