A Party-Perfect Kitchen
Create a space your guests will love
8. Be prepared.
Have 90 percent of the prep done by the time your guests cross the threshold to your kitchen, she says. Your guests are there to be your guests, and just because they're in the kitchen, they shouldn't be made to work, she says.
Dark 'n' Stormy
-1 1/2 oz. Gosling's Black Seal Rum or any other dark rum
-Splash of bitters (optional)
-About 1/2 cup ginger beer 1/2 lime
Fill highball glass with ice, add rum and splash of bitters, and top with ginger beer. Squeeze lime into the glass, stir, and add the lime to the drink.
More On MSN
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer