A Party-Perfect Kitchen
Create a space your guests will love
8. Be prepared.
Have 90 percent of the prep done by the time your guests cross the threshold to your kitchen, she says. Your guests are there to be your guests, and just because they're in the kitchen, they shouldn't be made to work, she says.
Dark 'n' Stormy
-1 1/2 oz. Gosling's Black Seal Rum or any other dark rum
-Splash of bitters (optional)
-About 1/2 cup ginger beer 1/2 lime
Fill highball glass with ice, add rum and splash of bitters, and top with ginger beer. Squeeze lime into the glass, stir, and add the lime to the drink.
More On MSN
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway