A Party-Perfect Kitchen
Create a space your guests will love
8. Be prepared.
Have 90 percent of the prep done by the time your guests cross the threshold to your kitchen, she says. Your guests are there to be your guests, and just because they're in the kitchen, they shouldn't be made to work, she says.
Dark 'n' Stormy
-1 1/2 oz. Gosling's Black Seal Rum or any other dark rum
-Splash of bitters (optional)
-About 1/2 cup ginger beer 1/2 lime
Fill highball glass with ice, add rum and splash of bitters, and top with ginger beer. Squeeze lime into the glass, stir, and add the lime to the drink.
More On MSN
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds