Party Planner Amy Atlas' Memorial Day Treat
3. Adjust the oven rack to the lower-middle position and place a backing sheet on the rack. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
4. Take on disk of dough out of the refrigerator. Divide the dough into 4 equal pieces. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out each piece of dough into a 7-inch circle, about 1/8-inch thick. Line each of 4 5-inch pie plates with a circlet of dough, letting it hang over the edge.
5. Divide the filling equally among the pies. Roll out the remaining fought into a 12- x-6-inch rectangle. With the long side facing you, cut the dough vertically into 1/2-inch0wide strips with a chef's knife or pastry wheel, to yield 24 6-inch-long x 1/2-inch-wide strips.
More On MSN
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds