The Best Memorabilia For The Queen's Jubilee
- Next1 of 12LEWIS WHYLD/AFP/GettyImages
- Previous Next2 of 12Courtesy of ASOS
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of Beauty.com
- Previous Next4 of 12Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 12Courtesy of Lydia Leith
- Previous Next6 of 12Courtesy of Queen's Diamond Jubilee Website
- Previous Next7 of 12Courtesy of TopShop
- Previous Next8 of 12Courtesy of Penhaligon's
- Previous Next9 of 12Courtesy of Kikkerland
- Previous Next10 of 12Courtesy of Etsy
- Previous Next11 of 12Courtesy of The Rug Company
- Previous Next12 of 12Courtesy of Violent Lips
- The Best Memorabilia For The Queen's JubileePredictions for "Girls" Season 3
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 8 Daring Ways To Decorate With Orange
- 11 Wildly Creative Christmas Trees
- 10 High-Tech Ways to Survive the Holidays
- 7 Rich & Enviable Celebrity Bathrooms
- The Passive Aggressive Giver's Gift Guide
- The Very Best Of Americana Today
- 8 Essentials Every Home Bar Should Have
- 10 DIY Blunders, Fixed Forever
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Hot Spots for Holiday Decor
- Best Tips For Celebrating Thanksgivingukkah
- The Lazy Person's Guide to Holiday Decorating
- 7 Inspiring Before-and-After Room Makeovers
All Hail the Queen1 of 12
From limited-edition china to Union Jack lip tattoos, Glo has rounded up the best (and wackiest) royal-themed accessories in honor of Queen Elizabeth II's Diamond Jubilee.
Jack of All Trades2 of 12
Who knew that colorblocking began with the Union Jack?
SHOP NOW: Lulu Guinness clutch, $479
Nailing It3 of 12
Nail Rock has created these nifty Union Jack nail wraps so that Anglophiles of all stripes can show their pride.
SHOP NOW: Union Jack nail wraps, $10
Bidding War4 of 12
Andy Warhol's 1985 portrait of Queen Elizabeth II is being auctioned at Bonhams Print Sale in London on July 11 and is estimated to fetch between $60,000 and $90,000.
DISCOVER NOW: Bonham's Andy Warhol auction
Face It5 of 12
This gelatin mold (jelly across the pond) is literally fit for a queen.
SHOP NOW: Lydia Leith jelly mold, approx. $13
Sipping Pretty6 of 12
Practice your teatime etiquette while watching the festivities on television with this limited-edition china cup.
SHOP NOW: The Queen's Diamond Jubilee Online Store beaker, approx. $62
Pet Project7 of 12
The queen loves her corgis, and this crown-and-corgi print canvas tote will have you shopping with a hint of Brit wit.
SHOP NOW: Topshop tote, $20
Sovereign Scent8 of 12
First blended in 1977 to celebrate the queen's Silver Jubilee, Penhaligon's Anthology Jubilee Bouquet Eau de Toilette has just been re-released. The floral scent—featuring green lily, violet and jasmine—reflects the personality of the woman it honors.
SHOP NOW: Penhaligon perfume, $140
Smile & Wave9 of 12
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right? Pay the ultimate compliment by placing this miniature queen on your coffee table.
SHOP NOW: Kikkerland figurine, $25
Tea Time10 of 12
Commemorate the queen's 60-year reign with this Union Jack tea towel. Keep a limited-edition set for yourself or send them as invitations to a Jubilee tea party.
SHOP NOW: Victoria Eggs tea towel, $20
Positively Floored11 of 12
This rug is a replica of the woven creation that will be on the lead ship during the Thames River Diamond Jubilee fleet run.
SHOP NOW: The Rug Company, price available upon request
Lip Service12 of 12
Violent Lips will let you celebrate England's mum with these bold Union Jack lip appliqués. The easy-to-apply prints last up to eight hours—enough time to hoist a few pints in honor of the queen at your local pub.
SHOP NOW: Violent Lips appliqués, $10