Best New Kitchen Products
- Next1 of 20Ivan Stevanovic/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 20Courtesy of GE
- Previous Next3 of 20Courtesy of Fisher & Paykel
- Previous Next4 of 20Courtesy of Danze
- Previous Next5 of 20Courtesy of Amerock
- Previous Next6 of 20Courtesy of Bosch Appliances
- Previous Next7 of 20Courtesy of American Standard
- Previous Next8 of 20Courtesy of Franke
- Previous Next9 of 20Courtesy of Best Sopresa
- Previous Next10 of 20Courtesy of Merillat
- Previous Next11 of 20Courtesy of Grohe America
- Previous Next12 of 20Courtesy of BR 111
- Previous Next13 of 20Courtesy of KWC America
- Previous Next14 of 20Courtesy of Restoration Hardware
- Previous Next15 of 20Courtesy of John Beck Steel
- Previous Next16 of 20Courtesy of Kenmore
- Previous Next17 of 20Courtesy of School House Electric
- Previous Next18 of 20Courtesy of Plain Fancy Cabinets
- Previous Next19 of 20Courtesy of Hudson Valley Lighting
- Previous Next20 of 20Courtesy of Rohl Home
- Best New Kitchen ProductsHoliday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 8 Essentials Every Home Bar Should Have
- 11 Wildly Creative Christmas Trees
- 10 High-Tech Ways to Survive the Holidays
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- The Passive Aggressive Giver's Gift Guide
- The Very Best Of Americana Today
- Best Tips For Celebrating Thanksgivingukkah
- 10 DIY Blunders, Fixed Forever
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- 8 Daring Ways To Decorate With Orange
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Hot Spots for Holiday Decor
- 7 Rich & Enviable Celebrity Bathrooms
- The Lazy Person's Guide to Holiday Decorating
- 7 Inspiring Before-and-After Room Makeovers
- Daylight Saving Time Trivia
What's Cookin'?1 of 20
Our friends at Woman's Day pulled together the hottest kitchen products on the market. Get inspired! -Glo
Whether you're remodeling your entire kitchen or just looking to update your appliances, check out what's hot and new in kitchen products.
Double Your Fun2 of 20
The GE Café 30-inch gas range has 6.7 cubic feet of oven space, a convection feature in the bottom oven, and a 20,000 btu super burner on the cooktop.
SHOP NOW: GE Cafe 30" Free-Standing Gas Double Oven with Convection Range, $3,299
Easy Load3 of 20
This dishwasher drawer with adjustable rack boasts hidden controls and a wireless remote.
SHOP NOW: Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, from $679
ON WOMAN'S DAY: 5 Days to an Organized Kitchen
Water Works4 of 20
The Taju satin black pullout kitchen faucet also comes in stainless steel and chrome.
SHOP NOW: Taju faucet, from $450
Be Jeweled5 of 20
The Abernathy knob, made of metal and glass, comes in antique silver, among other finishes.
SHOP NOW: Abernathy knob, $9
Ice Box6 of 20
This fridge boasts an ice maker, gallon door bins, LED lighting and an air filter.
SHOP NOW: 30" Built-In Bottom-Freezer 800 Series - Stainless Steel, $6,499
ON WOMAN'S DAY: 8 Ingenious Cooking Gadgets
Triple Threat7 of 20
At 36 inches, this sink has three drop-ins: colander, cutting board and steel mat.
SHOP NOW: American Standard Prevoir sink, from $2,850
In Design8 of 20
The multifaceted Polyedro sink has architectural flair and fits in a 24-inch cabinet.
SHOP NOW: Polyedro sink, $1,399
Hang It Up9 of 20
The Vertigo double-range hood has a powerful recirculating blower, heat sensor and more.
SHOP NOW: Vertigo Double, $2,399
Simple & Chic10 of 20
Avenue cabinets set off mod appliances in style.
SHOP NOW: Merillat wood cabinets, price varies
Refresh Yourself11 of 20
Tap into Blue Pure for chilled, still or sparkling water.
SHOP NOW: Minta faucet, from $995
ON WOMAN'S DAY: 15 Clever Uses for Household Items
Go Natural12 of 20
Engineered Zinfandel Tigerwood hardwood planks have a rustic, natural look.
SHOP NOW: Zinfandel Tigerwood hardwood floors, from $5 per square foot
Round & Round13 of 20
Improve your reach. The stainless-steel Livello faucet swivels 360 degrees, and its pullout cord extends 24 inches.
SHOP NOW: Livello faucet, $1,050
See It Through14 of 20
Add sparkle with a 3-inch-long traditional glass pull.
SHOP NOW: Traditional clear glass pull, $15
ON WOMAN'S DAY: The Best Sex Positions for Every Situation
Write Up15 of 20
The steel Chalkboard pendant comes in 6-, 10- and 15-inch-diameter sizes.
SHOP NOW: Chalkboard light, from $195
Keep Cool16 of 20
Cool! The Kenmore Elite Trio fridge's Grab-N-Go door with water dispenser puts snacks and drinks within easy reach.
SHOP NOW: Kenmore Grab-N-Go, $4200
Brass Is Best17 of 20
The solid brass Mission Pull in oil-rubbed bronze lends a rustic look.
SHOP NOW: Mission pull, $12
Simple Style18 of 20
Plain & Fancy hand-mixes paints to match any color, no matter the source.
SHOP NOW: Cabinets, from $275
Right Light19 of 20
An Altamont pendant updates a farmhouse classic.
SHOP NOW: Altamont pendant, $825
ON WOMAN'S DAY: 10 Foolproof Ways to Get in the Mood
Splurge20 of 20
The Rohl Shaws Original fireclay apron-front sink has a casement-edge detail.
SHOP NOW: Shaws contemporary sink, $1,771