10 Outdoor Fabrics You'll Want to Use Indoors
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Richloom
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Waverly
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Waverly
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Swavelle/Mill Creek
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Serena & Lily
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Richloom
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Premier Prints
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of House of Fabric
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of House of Fabric
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Finmark
- 10 Outdoor Fabrics You'll Want to Use Indoors11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- 10 Bad Decorating Habits To Quit Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- 10 Home Products That Will Change Your Life
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Can Your Home Make You Happier?
- The Most Outrageous Wedding Demands Ever
- 7 Ideas to Transform Your Bookshelves
- 10 Ways You're Organizing All Wrong
- Surprising New Uses For Everyday Items
- 12 Ways To Update A Room For Less Than $15
- The World's Most Spectacular Saunas & Tubs
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- 10 Tricks to Make Any Room Appear Bigger
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- High-Fashion Finds for the Home and Beyond
- Chinese New Year Fun Facts
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Valentine Finds
Unknown-11 of 11
Classic & Traditional2 of 11
This Richloom Solarium Outdoor Kirkwood Pool fabric ($9 per yard) offers a bold trellis print in a cool aqua palette.
ON POPSUGAR: 50 Summer Decor Switchups - All Under $50!
Indo-Chic3 of 11
We adore the batik-inspired print on this Waverly Sundial Nautical fabric ($20, originally $40, per yard).
ON POPSUGAR: The 10 Best Hammocks For Summer Lounging
Modern Heritage4 of 11
This Waverly Sea Scallop Coral Reef fabric ($22 per yard) reminds us of a modern damask.
Cheeky Chevron5 of 11
Rainbow hues and a contorted chevron pattern make this Swavelle/Mill Creek Indoor/Outdoor Glamis Oasis fabric ($9 per yard) especially fun for summer.
ON POPSUGAR: Insta-Inspiration: 14 Outdoor Decorating Ideas
True Blue6 of 11
The larger scale and aquamarine hue in this Skylake toile fabric ($50 per yard) adds a modern spin to a traditional pattern.
Rustic Reprise7 of 11
The rich olive, burgundy, and khaki hues in this Richloom Solarium Outdoor Sumter Ikat Canyon fabric ($9 per yard) would work well with wooden outdoor furniture.
Cheerful Zig-Zags8 of 11
This Premier Prints Indoor/Outdoor ZigZag yellow fabric ($8, originally $9, per yard) is perfect for adding a sunny pop of color without feeling overwhelming.
ON POPSUGAR: Get Inspired to Decorate With Stripes
Playful Color9 of 11
Swimming fish create a mesmerizing pattern in this Ocean Current Tiger Lily fabric ($8 per yard, originally $11).
Floral Punch10 of 11
We love the whimsical nature of this blossoming Gomer Black Tie fabric ($11 per yard).
Retro Reveal11 of 11