11 better & sexier gifts for Valentine’s Day
- Next1 of 12Glo
- Previous Next2 of 12Courtesy of Agent Provocateur
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of Booty Parlor
- Previous Next4 of 12Courtesy of Artspace
- Previous Next5 of 12Courtesy of Sugarfina
- Previous Next6 of 12Courtesy of Malula
- Previous Next7 of 12Courtesy of Bite
- Previous Next8 of 12Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next9 of 12Courtesy of Bouq
- Previous Next10 of 12Courtesy of Williams Sonoma
- Previous Next11 of 12Courtesy of Mixbook
- Previous Next12 of 12Courtesy of 7 Virtues
You'll Love This1 of 12
By Brienne Walsh
Sick of giving or getting the usual flowers, standard box of chocolates and played-out lacy lingerie on February 14? Here are 11 creative alternatives to your predictable go-to Valentine's Day presents—because nothing says "I love you" like champagne gummy bears or sexy charades.
Game On2 of 12
Even better than lingerie? Something interactive that will make whatever you're wearing suddenly sexy.
SHOP NOW: Agent Provocateur Charades, $22, amazon.com
Fondue Fun3 of 12
If you insist on buying chocolate, get the kind that is meant for sampling off the body.
SHOP NOW: Booty Parlor Melt Chocolate Body Fondue, $18, bootyparlor.com
Art Appreciation4 of 12
Avoid an uninspired meal at a forgettable restaurant and buy a piece of artwork that will last a lifetime.
SHOP NOW: Judith Hudson's Carmen (2011) on Artspace, $250, artspace.com
Cheers!5 of 12
Rather than spending money on a so-so bottle of champagne, buy bubbly-infused gummy bears.
SHOP NOW: Champagne Gummy Bears, $8, sugarfina.com
Take Aim6 of 12
Rings are so… loaded. Instead, make a subtle reference to the holiday—think Cupid—with this arrow bracelet.
SHOP NOW: Malula Arrow Bracelet in Silver, $60, malula.bigcartel.com
Pucker Up7 of 12
Forget a bottle of vino and buy this Bite lipstick. It contains resveratrol (the same super-antioxidant in red wine) making lips especially kissable.
SHOP NOW: Bite Lush Lip Tint in Cherry, $24, sephora.com
Love Notes8 of 12
Not everyone is a word person. If you're looking for something romantic to say, choose a love poem by poet laureate Ted Kooser.
SHOP NOW: Valentines by Ted Kooser, $12, amazon.com
Special Delivery9 of 12
Boring is buying a single bouquet of buds. Buy fresh-cut flowers that will arrive once a month, for the next year.
SHOP NOW: Bouqs Club Subscription, $36 a month, cancellable at any time (single bouquets also available for special occasions), thebouqs.com
The Sweetest Thing10 of 12
Instead of baking your basic cookies, make a batch from the to-die-for Milk Bar Momofuku mix.
Picture This11 of 12
Skip the framed pic of you and your significant other and create a cool album of your favorite photos together.
SHOP NOW: Mosaic by Mixbook, 20 photos for $20, itunes.com
Scent of a Man12 of 12
An ordinary cologne is expected. Buying a socially conscious scent made from organic vetiver, which helps Haitian farmers devastated by the 2010 earthquake, is not.
SHOP NOW: The 7 Virtues Vetiver of Haiti, $70, the7virtues.com
NEXT ON GLO: Up the Sexy Factor of Your Bedroom...Fast
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Couples, what your sleep position reveals
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds