Breathtaking Celebrity Bathrooms
- Next1 of 6William Waldron
- Previous Next2 of 6Simon Upton
- Previous Next3 of 6William Abranowicz
- Previous Next4 of 6Roger Davies
- Previous Next5 of 6Tim Street-Porter
- Previous Next6 of 6William Waldron
- Breathtaking Celebrity BathroomsWhat's your summer entertaining style?
- The best pinners you've never heard of
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The most innovative outdoor gear of all time
- 7 spectacular sunrooms and porches
- Make $$$ this weekend: Garage sale secrets
- Amazing design trends from around the world
- The ultimate guide to stress-free parties
- Decorating After Divorce
- 5 Festive Cinco de Mayo Party Finds Under $25
- The secret to decorating the French way
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- Plant this: 9 ways to liven up your windows
- 21 amazing art gifts for under $50
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The Ultimate Flower Power Lookbook
- 10 coolest sentimental mother's day gifts
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Try these (almost!) free home decor crafts
Calm, Cool, Collected1 of 6
Here is an exclusive look inside the retreats of the stars thanks to or friends at ELLE DECOR.— Glo
It’s one of the most private rooms in the house, and we’re taking a peek inside. With flourishes from sleek, stone surfaces to dramatically patterned wallpapers and luxurious soaking tubs, these bathrooms are as stylish as the celebrities they belong to.
House Of Style2 of 6
Donatella Versace’s master bath in Milan exudes opulence. A chair by Versace Home Collection is upholstered in black leather, and the bronze statue is of a reclining Buddha; a mirrored wall reflects the vaulted ceiling and patio beyond.
ON ELLE DECOR: Keri Russell at Home in Brooklyn
A Room With A View3 of 6
In Ralph and Ricky Lauren’s Manhattan master bath, which overlooks the Central Park reservoir, mirrored and white-lacquer cabinetry—with a countertop and floor of Thassos marble—create a clean, sleek look.
ON ELLE DECOR: Elle Decor’s Ultimate Summer Gift Guide
On Set4 of 6
The serene master bath in filmmaker Michael Bay’s Miami Beach home is sheathed in etched-stone tiles; the bathtub is cast concrete, and the shower fittings are by Boffi.
Cozy Chic5 of 6
Designer Martyn Lawrence-Bullard created a master bath for actress Ellen Pompeo’s Hollywood Hills home that exudes rustic elegance. The tub and teak étagère are by Waterworks, and the antique terra-cotta floor tiles are from Exquisite Surfaces; an antique bamboo ladder adds vertical interest, while a zinc garden stool adds a hint of glamour.
Beach Getaway6 of 6
Beadboard wainscoting lines the walls of the easy-breezy master bath in Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick’s Hamptons retreat; medicine cabinets, glass shelves, and sconces by Urban Archaeology hang above wall-mounted sinks by American Standard.
See more celebrity bathrooms on ELLEDECOR.com