Celebrity Home Collections
- Next1 of 16Courtesy of Calico Corners
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 16Courtesy of Petitnest
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 16Courtesy of Trump Home
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 16Courtesy of Calico Corners
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 16Courtesy of Sean John
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 16Courtesy of HSN
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 16Courtesy of Macys
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 16Courtesy of HSN
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 16Courtesy of HomeCourt
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 16Courtesy of HSN
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 16Courtesy of Bed Bath & Beyond
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 16Courtesy of House of Dereon
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 16Courtesy of Calico Corners
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 16Courtesy of Daisy Fuentes
- Previous NextWant It!15 of 16Courtesy of JCPenney
- Previous NextWant It!16 of 16Courtesy of Jo-Ann Fabric
- Celebrity Home CollectionsAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- SOLD! How to Buy at Auctions
- How to Throw an "Indie" Fourth of July Party
- 8 clever ways to hide your home's eyesores
- Designer decor for a steal
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- Stop making these lighting mistakes
- The best pinners you've never heard of
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The most innovative outdoor gear of all time
- 10 Annoying Cleaning Hassles Made Easier
- What You Need to Know About Outdoor Kitchens
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- What's your summer entertaining style?
- The secret to decorating the French way
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- Plant this: 9 ways to liven up your windows
Stars' Home Style1 of 16
By Amy Elisa Keith
From Jenny McCarthy’s new bedding collection to LeBron James’s basketball-inspired kids line and Iman’s regal fabric line, here are our favorite home décor collections from celebrities-turned-designers.
Tiffani Thiessen2 of 16
From Saved by the Bell to USA’s White Collar, we’ve had a longtime love of Tiffani Thiessen. And we’re falling all over again for her kids' collection, Petitnest. Teaming up with designer Lonni Paul, Thiessen developed a fresh collection of furniture, bedding and wall art to create a mod and stylish kids room.
DISCOVER NOW: Petitnest by Tiffani Thiessen
Donald Trump3 of 16
Want to live like a millionaire? Donald Trump is making it possible with his lifestyle brand. Affordable opulence comes home with his line of furniture, mattresses, lighting, bedding and decorative accessories with the Trump Home crystal collection, premiering in summer 2011.
DISCOVER NOW: Trump Home
Thom Filicia4 of 16
From Queer Eye for the Straight Guy and Dress My Nest to your home, designer Thom Filicia brings his keen eye for design to Calico Corners fabrics. We’re obsessed with his flair for style and rich textures, so we’re sure that you’ll fall for his signature style.
DISCOVER NOW: Thom Filicia Home Collection at Calico Corners
Sean 'Diddy' Combs5 of 16
From hip-hop to home décor, Sean “Diddy” Combs has tackled it all and done it with impeccable style. Diddy brings that high-class touch to his new bedding collection at Macy’s. This bedding is for the manly man who loves a designer’s touch and rich colors. And the ladies will love it too!
DISCOVER NOW: Sean John Home Collection
Padma Lakshmi6 of 16
Experience the flavors of the world with culinary celebrity and Top Chef host Padma Lakshmi and her collection of natural spices, artisanal teas and artistically crafted teapots.
DISCOVER NOW: Easy Exotic by Padma Lakshmi for HSN
Eva Mendes7 of 16
Actress Eva Mendes has always had a love of interior design, ever since she was a child redecorating and accessorizing her family’s small apartment. Now with her own home line, Vida at Macy’s, Mendes has successfully created a dinnerware line and now a line of bedding with a unique Spanish influence in modern prints.
DISCOVER NOW: Vida by Eva Mendes
Nate Berkus8 of 16
Talk show host and design guru Nate Berkus brings his best tips and stylish eye to HSN with an affordable collection. From candles to bedding and plush blankets, Nate brings his fresh design personality into your home. We love it.
DISCOVER NOW: Nate Berkus for HSN
LeBron James9 of 16
The game is on with NBA star LeBron James’s new collection of youth bedroom furniture. Inspired by his time on the court, James teamed up with interior designer Savannah Brinson to create bedding, seating, storage and décor at affordable prices. Now your son can really live like King James.
DISCOVER NOW: Home Court by LeBron James
Jonathan Adler10 of 16
Mix the mod with the bold and groovy thanks to interior designer Jonathan Adler. This super-wallet-friendly collection brings his signature style to your tabletop, kitchen and living room with playful eccentricity. We need some of that for 2011!
DISCOVER NOW: Happy Chic by Jonathan Adler for HSN
Jenny McCarthy11 of 16
Create a cheery nursery with whimsical patterns, zoo animals and sports themes on crib bedding, created by actress Jenny McCarthy. The cotton bedding and accessories are nontoxic and use baby-friendly dyes. With her book about pregnancy and childbirth, this line makes total sense for the mompreneur.
DISCOVER NOW: TOO GOOD by Jenny McCarthy
Beyoncé12 of 16
The queen of pop music and mom Tina Knowles are expanding their style empire by launching the House of Dereon home collection. The line features bedding influenced by European and bohemian chic styles and will cater to both the sophisticated consumer and the younger generation.
DISCOVER NOW: House of Dereon home collection
Iman13 of 16
Embrace the exotic, international elegance of traditional style with Iman Home. The fabric collection with Calico Corners reflects her global life with patterns of peacock features and zebra hides in distinctive colors and blends.
DISCOVER NOW: Iman Home at Calico Corners
Daisy Fuentes14 of 16
Blending modern femininity and spirited colors, former VJ Daisy Fuentes launched her bedding line with Kohl’s in 2007. Years later, she has perfected her style of ways to dress your bedroom in a luxurious-yet-budget-friendly way. One of our favorites is the Allure bedding collection with its bold florals.
DISCOVER NOW: Daisy Fuentes for Kohl’s
Cindy Crawford15 of 16
From window treatments to area rugs to outdoor furniture, model-turned-entrepreneur Cindy Crawford has brought her high fashion sense to the everyday woman’s home. Refreshing and light, the collection lends itself to beachy colors and accents that encourage an easy living that we all dream of.
DISCOVER NOW: Cindy Crawford Style collection for JCPenney
Christie Brinkley16 of 16
Model and mom Christie Brinkley created a stylish and affordable line of fabrics exclusively for Jo-Ann and produced from organic and sustainable fibers. Create lovely throw pillows or cover outdoor furniture with Brinkley’s fabrics, which feature colors found in nature, including coral reds, sea glass blues and greens.
DISCOVER NOW: Christie Brinkley Fabric for Jo-Ann
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios