- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10Simon Upton
- Previous Next3 of 10William Waldron
- Previous Next4 of 10William Waldron
- Previous Next5 of 10Pieter Estersohn
- Previous Next6 of 10Tim Street-Porter
- Previous Next7 of 10Simon Upton
- Previous Next8 of 10William Waldron
- Previous Next9 of 10William Waldron
- Previous Next10 of 10Simon Upton
- Celebrity BedroomsSOLD! How to Buy at Auctions
- How to Throw an "Indie" Fourth of July Party
- 8 clever ways to hide your home's eyesores
- 10 Annoying Cleaning Hassles Made Easier
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- What's your summer entertaining style?
- The secret to decorating the French way
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- Plant this: 9 ways to liven up your windows
- What You Need to Know About Outdoor Kitchens
- Designer decor for a steal
- Stop making these lighting mistakes
- The best pinners you've never heard of
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The most innovative outdoor gear of all time
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- 7 spectacular sunrooms and porches
- Make $$$ this weekend: Garage sale secrets
CelebBedrooms_v011 of 10
Celeb Bedrooms2 of 10
By Elizabeth Stamp
Whether they spend hours in front of the camera or at work devising the latest fashions, every star needs a chic place to recharge after a long day. Like Ellen Pompeo’s eclectic haven, the private spaces of these headliners are as diverse as their talents. Peek into stylish bedrooms of some of ELLE DECOR’s favorite celebs.
Overnight Sensation3 of 10
Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick’s laid-back Bridgehampton master bedroom mixes crisp white walls, bedding, and curtains with colorful accessories, including an aqua Christopher Spitzmiller lamp and apple-green vintage armchairs.
Wake-Up Call4 of 10
Designer Jonathan Adler and Barneys New York creative director Simon Doonan’s Palm Beach pad is as vibrant as its stylish owners. The master bedroom shines with a Paul Evans chrome bed and a giant silver dollar replica found at a thrift shop—not to mention the megawatt walls painted in Benjamin Moore’s Bold Yellow. ON ELLE DECOR: Celebrity Closets
All-American Style5 of 10
The master bedroom of legendary designer Ralph Lauren’s Montauk getaway is a tropical escape, complete with rattan furnishings and breezy curtains that hang from a custom-made teak tester bed. The floor lamp and Scott Madras cotton bed curtains are by Ralph Lauren Home.
Worldly Mix6 of 10
Grey’s Anatomy star Ellen Pompeo enlisted designer Martyn Lawrence-Bullard to create a well-traveled look for her Hollywood Hills bedroom. Pompeo found the bed at one of her favorite Parisian stores, Caravane Chambre 19, and accessorized it with an antique Egyptian wall hanging, Moroccan-style brass lamps, an Indian throw, and 1950s West African pillows from Hollywood at Home.
Italian Accent7 of 10
Known for her over-the top, exuberant style, Donatella Versace’s Milan bedroom is an eclectic—yet surprisingly restrained—combination of classic and modern. The grand space features a metal bed by Julian Schnabel, a black lacquer side table by Versace Home and Giorgio de Chirico’s painting Il Grande Metafisico. ON ELLE DECOR: Celebrity Living Rooms
Bedtime Story8 of 10
The rest of her apartment exudes dramatic glamour, but Sex and the City author Candace Bushnell made an exception with her bedroom—using muted tones and understated furnishings. The bed is dressed with an antique suzani, the rug is by Madeline Weinrib, and the painting is Dutchman’s Dawn II by Ellen Kozak.
The Big Sleep9 of 10
The light-filled master bedroom of Meg Ryan’s home on Martha’s Vineyard is all about ease. Vintage linens, simple lighting, and a barnstyle sliding door create a rustic feel. The custom-made bed and trunk were designed by Marsha Russell of Satinwood and made by Herrick & White , and the sconce is by O’Lampia Studio. ON ELLE DECOR: Still Mad About Mad Men
Beauty Sleep10 of 10
Cindy Crawford enlisted decorator Michael S. Smith to design her Malibu home. The master bedroom combines traditional elements—a tufted chaise longue, dark woods, and a stone fireplace—with eclectic touches like Moroccan rugs and an embroidered bedcover, resulting in a sophisticated, yet comfortable space.
For More Celebrity Bedrooms visit ELLEDecor.com
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds