Home decor with a sense of humor
- Next1 of 9Houzz/Cape Race Cultural Adventures
- Previous Next2 of 9Courtesy of Jonathan Adler
- Previous Next3 of 9Houzz/Holly Marder
- Previous Next4 of 9Houzz/Isolina Mallon Interior Design
- Previous Next5 of 9Courtesy of Wallpaper Collective
- Previous Next6 of 9Houzz/Jennifer Gustafson Interior Design
- Previous Next7 of 9Houzz/Nic Darling
- Previous Next8 of 9Houzz/Cape Race Cultural Adventures
- Previous Next9 of 9Houzz/Andy Grellmann Photography, Cherry Interior Design
- Home decor with a sense of humorThe Most Elaborate Holiday Windows Displays
- Predictions for "Girls" Season 3
- 10 Crazy Christmas Houses
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- 10 DIY Blunders, Fixed Forever
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- 8 Daring Ways To Decorate With Orange
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Hot Spots for Holiday Decor
- 7 Rich & Enviable Celebrity Bathrooms
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 8 Essentials Every Home Bar Should Have
- 11 Wildly Creative Christmas Trees
- 10 High-Tech Ways to Survive the Holidays
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- The Passive Aggressive Giver's Gift Guide
- The Very Best Of Americana Today
- Best Tips For Celebrating Thanksgivingukkah
Fun House1 of 9
Sugar High2 of 9
Stash your sweets in style with these vice jars from "Happy-chic" interior designer Jonathan Adler.
SHOP NOW: Jonathan Adler Vice Collection, $28 to $138
Old Hat, New Hat3 of 9
Surreal wallpaper art and a mobile made of colorful mustaches floating under a bowler hat make this playful nursery perfect for the young at heart.
SHOP NOW: Shak-Shuka Mr Mustache Mobile, $32
ON HOUZZ: Plan Your Dream Nursery
Say Something4 of 9
Thought-bubble wall decals add creative comic-book whimsy to any room.
Big Bird5 of 9
From a distance it looks floral or botanical, but up close you'll find this charming wallpaper features intricately designed ostriches with their heads stuck in the sand.
SHOP NOW: Ostrich wallpaper by Beware the Moon, $125
Come Clean6 of 9
An easy place to add a bit of wit is in the bathroom. These shower tiles will always remind you to wash behind your ears.
Take a Peek7 of 9
A plywood peephole wall in this family home is a playful take on the traditional wooden banister.
Step It Up8 of 9
Make light of an architectural element—maybe one that annoys you, like the step everyone is always tripping over—by bringing attention to it in a humorous way.
ON HOUZZ: Cultural Adventure in Newfoundland
Pet Smarts9 of 9
This cartoonish mouse-hole-style pet door is funny and functional.
ON HOUZZ: Lighten Up Your Home Design