10 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Next1 of 11Courtesy of West Elm
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Scandinavian Design Center
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Annie’s Blue Ribbon General Store
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Kikkerland
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Canoe
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Neo-utility
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of West Elm
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of SFMOMA Museum Store
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Restoration Hardware
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Tiina the Store/ Heikki Aho
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Tina Frey
Loads of Love1 of 11
By Rebecca Thienes
Looking to put a new spin on your ho-hum laundry room? Check out our ultimate must-have list—from chic hampers that cart your clothes to colorful rugs that cushion your feet. These stylish laundry finds may have you looking forward to doing the wash (for once)!
Space Softener2 of 11
Add cushioning underfoot and a pop of color with a reversible rug by Swedish company Brita. The perky, hand-woven pattern is a soft surprise in a normally drab laundry space.
Keep Calm & Spray On3 of 11
Made in Brooklyn using natural ingredients this linen spray can be used on your laundry or simply sprayed around your house. Bonus feature? The aroma from the organic lavender oil has the potential to reduce stress.
Helpful Hedgehog4 of 11
These too-cute little hedgehogs aren't just for looks—they're designed to help create space between garments inside your dryer to allow hot air to move freely. This means you'll use less energy and spend less time drying your clothes. Plus they help reduce wrinkles—cutting down on ironing time.
Basket Case5 of 11
Handmade in Sweden since the early 1920s, these acid-proof wire baskets won't ever rust. They also won't catch your clothes—they are made from a continuous wire so they lack bothersome welding points.
Good Vibrations6 of 11
Adding music to your routine will make folding laundry fly by. Kakkoii’s portable wireless speaker uses Bluetooth technology to play tunes from your music device up to 33 feet away. A rubberized finish means it is durable enough for tossing into the laundry basket when it's time to re-distribute all those clean clothes.
Lightly Pressed7 of 11
Instantly add style to a routine chore by exchanging your ratty ironing board cover for a version inspired by Turkish bath towels and homespun fabrics.
SHOP NOW: Ironing board covers, $19, westelm.com
Line Dry8 of 11
Walk a fine line between duty and fun with circus-themed clothespins. This family of five tightrope walkers keep items secure while clinging to your clothesline.
Hot Wheels9 of 11
Made in the USA by the same company that's been manufacturing laundry carts for hotels and the U.S. government since 1918, these industrial-grade canvas baskets on casters makes it easy to roll a mountain of laundry to and from the machine.
Birds of a Feather10 of 11
Made in Iceland from durable plywood, Ihanna's playful bird hanger combines function and beauty. The graceful, gently curved wings help delicate items keep their shape while they hang to dry.
Spot Treatment11 of 11
Every laundry center needs a good wall organizer—these round resin knobs are a playful way to hang items up and out of the way.
NEXT ON GLO: 10 Best Housewarming Gifts Under $50
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Couples, what your sleep position reveals
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds