Amazing Kids Bedrooms
- Next1 of 8Glo
- Previous Next2 of 8Simon Upton
- Previous Next3 of 8Simon Upton
- Previous Next4 of 8Pieter Estersohn
- Previous Next5 of 8Fernando Bengoechea
- Previous Next6 of 8Joshua McHugh
- Previous Next7 of 8William Waldron
- Previous Next8 of 8Simon Upton
- Amazing Kids BedroomsPredictions for "Girls" Season 3
- 10 Crazy Christmas Houses
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- 8 Daring Ways To Decorate With Orange
- 11 Wildly Creative Christmas Trees
- 10 Hot Spots for Holiday Decor
- 7 Rich & Enviable Celebrity Bathrooms
- The Passive Aggressive Giver's Gift Guide
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 8 Essentials Every Home Bar Should Have
- 10 DIY Blunders, Fixed Forever
- 10 High-Tech Ways to Survive the Holidays
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- The Very Best Of Americana Today
- Best Tips For Celebrating Thanksgivingukkah
- The Lazy Person's Guide to Holiday Decorating
Intro_CoolKids1 of 8
Neutral Nook2 of 8
To create a room fit for a modern princess, designer Alexandrea de Garidel-Thoron installed a canopy of linen panels with an antique corona crown and added sheepskin accessories. The painting by Monique Frydman is playful yet sophisticated.
ON ELLE DECOR: Family-Friendly Kitchens
Sweet Retreat3 of 8
In Keith McNally’s Martha’s Vineyard farmhouse, all five children have distinctive bedrooms, including this rustic-chic space, where a bed constructed of reclaimed wood and a recessed mattress creates a cozy hideaway.
ON ELLE DECOR: Tips for Kid-Friendly Decor
Global Appeal4 of 8
A world map by Hammacher Schlemmer covers the wall of Julianne Moore and Bart Freundlich’s son’s room in their Manhattan loft, forming an eye-catching backdrop for simple, clean-lined furniture, including a cabinet and bench by George Nelson.
Precious Cargo5 of 8
In designer David Netto’s Manhattan home, a 1930s French chest holds court in his daughter’s room, alongside a crib-turned-bed from his NettoCollection. A Jean Arp print and a Konstantin Kakanias watercolor pop off the butter-yellow walls.
ON ELLE DECOR: The Ultimate Closet Organizing Guide
Modern Marvel6 of 8
If it weren’t for the stuffed animals and cleverly disguised trundle bed, this child’s room in Lisa Pomerantz’s Manhattan apartment could pass as a guest room. The Swan sofa by Arne Jacobsen sets a sophisticated tone while Alexander Girard’s Alphabet wallpaper adds a bit of whimsy.
ON ELLE DECOR: Sexy Celebrity Bedrooms
Cherry Chic7 of 8
Bold color takes center stage in fashion designer Nanette Lepore’s Manhattan townhouse designed by Jonathan Adler, and her daughter’s bedroom is no exception. A custom-made tufted orange daybed is the room’s centerpiece, while a wall painted in Benjamin Moore’s Pre-Dawn Sky sets a rich backdrop. Other accents include a Hunt Slonem painting and an assortment of Jonathan Adler pillows.
Blue Heaven8 of 8
A calming palette of blue reigns in the upstate New York bedroom of Edwina Hunt’s sons thanks to a Roberta Roller Rabbit dhurrie rug, pale-blue striped bedding, and a textured China Seas fabric upholstery on the ceiling and walls. A plush antique English chaise from Coconut Co. adds a touch of warmth.
For more Cool Kids' Rooms, visit ELLEDecor.com