Creepy-Crawly Cocktail Party
- NextWant It!1 of 11Courtesy of Middleburg Folk Art Studio
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 11Courtesy of RelativeDesign
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 11Courtesy of KegWorks.com
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 11Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 11Courtesy of Terrain at Styers
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 11Courtesy of Pottery Barn
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 11Courtesy of Z Gallerie
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 11Courtesy of GrandinRoad
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 11Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 11Courtesy of West Elm
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 11Courtesy of GotMartini.com
- Creepy-Crawly Cocktail PartyWhat's your summer entertaining style?
- The best pinners you've never heard of
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The most innovative outdoor gear of all time
- 7 spectacular sunrooms and porches
- Make $$$ this weekend: Garage sale secrets
- Amazing design trends from around the world
- Decorating After Divorce
- 5 Festive Cinco de Mayo Party Finds Under $25
- 10 coolest sentimental mother's day gifts
- The secret to decorating the French way
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- Plant this: 9 ways to liven up your windows
- 21 amazing art gifts for under $50
- The Ultimate Flower Power Lookbook
- The ultimate guide to stress-free parties
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Try these (almost!) free home decor crafts
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
For Grown-Ups1 of 11
Who said Halloween is just for kids? Dress up and invite over some freaky friends for a night of spooky treats and sinister drinks. Our friends at Remodelista recommend decorating with their picks of ghoulish glamour. Direct your ghouls and goblins to their proper seats with these scary silhouettes.
SHOP NOW: Middleburg Folk Art Studio Chalkboard Silhouette Place Cards, $11
Strung Up2 of 11
Hang this sleek and sinister chandelier in your living room or dining area for a bit of black magic in your home. We love the acrylic design and would definitely keep this piece year-round.
SHOP NOW: Relative Designs Nocturne Chandelier, $280
Shaken Not Scared3 of 11
Concoct your favorite elixir with a sleek silver cocktail shaker sure to stir up some frightening fun.
SHOP NOW: Parisienne Cocktail Shaker, $15.50
Wing of Fire4 of 11
Accent your mantle with this raven-shaped candle that reminds us of dark Wiccan practices and scheming witches.
SHOP NOW: Urban Outfitters’ Sculpted Raven Candle, $16
ON REMODELISTA: 10 Easy Pieces: Haunted House
Eco-Festive5 of 11
This holiday pumpkin makes the ideal centerpiece for your table or entryway. Made of velvet and gourd stems harvested by local farmers, we love how natural and understated this decoration is.
SHOP NOW: Velvet Pumpkin from Terrain at Styers, $24
Scary Anatomy6 of 11
Unroll an old-world canvas to place on a door or on the wall as a tasteful and cryptic addition to the fright night.
SHOP NOW: Pottery Barn’s Unstretched Encyclopedia Skull & Bone Canvas, from $59
Deadly Flowers7 of 11
Add an elegant-yet-dark touch with this black crystal centerpiece. We would even put these on the sink in the guest bathroom to keep the theme flowing throughout your home.
SHOP NOW: Z Gallerie’s Black Crystal Flower Stems, $24
Bye-Bye Black Bird8 of 11
Let this spooky flock keep an eye on things during your festivities and scare guests by how lifelike they are.
SHOP NOW: GrandinRoad Halloween Crows, $18
ON REMODELISTA: Palette & Paints: Dark Glamour
Boo Lighting9 of 11
String up a series of these black paper lanterns for an chic-yet-ghostly touch to your indoor or outdoor soiree.
SHOP NOW: Black Paper Lanterns, $1.36
ON REMODELISTA: Lighting: Moroccan Pendant Lanterns
Path to the Unknown10 of 11
Dimly illuminate the walkway to your haunted front door with these amber-colored lanterns.
SHOP NOW: West Elm’s Recycled-Glass Lanterns, from $9
ON REMODELISTA: 10 Easy Pieces: Clip-on Lights
Witches Brew11 of 11
Serve up mayhem martinis or a devilish cocktail in these sophisticated-yet-shadowy cocktail glasses.
SHOP NOW: Midnight Black Martini Glass Set, $16
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds