Declutter Your Home For Less
- Next1 of 10MIXA/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 10Pia Tryde/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 10Richard Drury/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 10Jennifer K Rakowski/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 10Dave King/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 10amanaimagesRF/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 10Mark Lund/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 10Thinkstock
- Previous Next9 of 10Jamie Grill/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 10Cindy Prins/Getty Images
- Declutter Your Home For LessTransform Your Bedroom for Under $50
- Ever After with Ginnifer Goodwin
- Hot Home Decor Collecting Trend
- How to turn your closet into a home office
- Plant this: 9 ways to liven up your windows
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- 7 spectacular sunrooms and porches
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- 8 most outrageous toys of summer
- The Ultimate Flower Power Lookbook
- 5 Common Decor Problems—Solved!
- How to mix prints & patterns at home
- 4 ways to celebrate the Oscars at home
- Make $$$ this weekend: Garage sale secrets
- Amazing design trends from around the world
- 21 amazing art gifts for under $50
- The ultimate guide to stress-free parties
- Decorating After Divorce
- 5 Festive Cinco de Mayo Party Finds Under $25
Clear Out Clutter!1 of 10
By Woman's Day
Time to clean house? No need to clean out your bank account while you're at it. These everyday objects do double duty to help organize your home in an instant.
Preserve Your Savings2 of 10
Spaghetti sauce jars can corral everything from makeup brushes to office supplies.
ON WOMAN'S DAY: 15 Clever Uses for Household Items
Stay in the Clear3 of 10
Translucent plastic containers are an organizer's best friend. They're inexpensive, plus you can label them, see what's inside, and neatly stack them.
Cereal Catchall4 of 10
Cut off the bottom 2 inches of cereal boxes to make your own drawer organizers for kitchen utensils or toiletries.
Shoebox Savings5 of 10
Wrap shoeboxes in pretty paper to contain loose items in your closet, pantry or even your fridge.
ON WOMAN'S DAY: 10 Ways to Reinvent Your Look
Tech-Savvy Treat6 of 10
Pin it! Instead of tearing out recipes from magazines or pics of clothes from catalogs, create a free account on Pinterest.com for an online "inspiration board" with photos and links to your fave items. No more paper pileup! Here’s more on how Pinterest works.
ON WOMAN'S DAY: 10 Things Men Wish Women Knew About Sex
Closet Clean-Up7 of 10
Start small. Clean out your kitchen pantry or medicine cabinet first. Easy-to-manage tasks build your momentum to tackle bigger projects, like your overflowing closet.
Label It8 of 10
Pros suggest labeling everything—your office files, laundry baskets, storage bins and pantry shelves—to stay organized.
ON WOMAN'S DAY: The Best Sex Positions for Every Situation
Declutter For a Cause9 of 10
Go to ClothingDonations.org to arrange for a truck to come to your house and collect donated apparel and household items to benefit Vietnam Veterans of America. It's easier to get rid of your possessions knowing they're helping someone in need.
Online Savings10 of 10
Free Organizing Apps: ZIPLIST: Manage your grocery list and browse recipes online. EVERNOTE: Save and share notes or any tidbits you find online. YADAHOME FAMILY ORGANIZER: Record to-do lists, grocery lists and calendar entries.
ON WOMAN'S DAY: 9 Buys That Are Cheaper Online