Design Savvy Water Bottles
- Next1 of 18Glo
- Previous Next2 of 18Courtesy of Swell
- Previous Next3 of 18Courtesy of Black & Blum
- Previous Next4 of 18Courtesy of Williams-Sonoma
- Previous Next5 of 18Courtesy of Karim Rashid
- Previous Next6 of 18Courtesy of The Container Store
- Previous Next7 of 18Courtesy of MoMA Store
- Previous Next8 of 18Courtesy of A+R Store
- Previous Next9 of 18Courtesy of A+R Store
- Previous Next10 of 18Courtesy of Takeya USA
- Previous Next11 of 18Courtesy of Sigg
- Previous Next12 of 18Courtesy of YLiving
- Previous Next13 of 18Courtesy of Bamboo Bottle Eco
- Previous Next14 of 18Courtesy of Shopatron.com
- Previous Next15 of 18Courtesy of Go Contigo
- Previous Next16 of 18Courtesy of CamelBak
- Previous Next17 of 18Courtesy of Horne
- Previous Next18 of 18Courtesy of FaucetFace
- Design Savvy Water BottlesThe latest (and wildest) home decor
- 20% Off Eye-Catching Spring Jewelry
- Gems and geodes give jewelry a new edge
- Quiz: How "bright" are you?
- Make $$$ this weekend: Garage sale secrets
- Amazing design trends from around the world
- 21 amazing art gifts for under $50
- 5 Festive Cinco de Mayo Party Finds Under $25
- 10 coolest sentimental mother's day gifts
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- 12 storage containers you don't have to hide
- Hippie Living Trends For The Rest of Us
- 12 tools every woman needs
- The Ultimate Flower Power Lookbook
- The ultimate guide to stress-free parties
- Decorating After Divorce
- Try these (almost!) free home decor crafts
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
- Ellen DeGeneres's relaxing ranch retreat
Intro_v01b1 of 18
Big Chill2 of 18
Available in a variety of stainless steel colors, this vessel has been tried and tested to keep drinks ice cold for 24 hours—even in the desert.
SHOP NOW: Swell Bottle, from $35
Eau My3 of 18
To reduce the number of single-use water bottles that end up in landfills every year, Black+Blum designed a high-quality reusable bottle that encourages people to drink tap: the eau good bottle. The Binchotan charcoal core naturally purifies and lasts for up to six months.
SHOP NOW: Eau Good Bottle, $20
Get a Grip4 of 18
Hold on to this silicon-wrapped bottle no matter how sweaty your palms get while hiking.
SHOP NOW: Lifefactory Water Bottle, $20
Bobbly Head5 of 18
Clean tap water immediately while filling this curvy container, thanks to its colorful carbon filter.
SHOP NOW: Bobble Water Bottel by Karim Rashid, $10
Child's Play6 of 18
Get the tikes on board to reduce waste by tossing this Lego water bottle into their backpacks.
SHOP NOW: Lego Drinking Bottle, $12
Sparkling or Flat?7 of 18
Short on space? No problem. This collapsible water bottle takes up minimal space in your purse and can even clasp onto your harness for those weekend rock climbs.
SHOP NOW: Collapsible Water Bottle, $12
Crystal Light8 of 18
Water never looked so good. Any of the pastel shades would add a bit of cheer to your day, while the flip-open cap ensures that you won't drop or misplace the top. It's fashionable and functional.
SHOP NOW: Kor Hydration Vessel, $30
Ice, Ice Baby9 of 18
Fill this cube–shaped carafe to the marked level and put it in the freezer. Then remove it and fill with water. Voilà! Instantly chilled water.
SHOP NOW: Iced Carafe, $32
Glass Act10 of 18
Forget that plastic taste you get from regular water bottles. This dishwasher-safe glass bottle preserves H2O's natural flavor.
SHOP NOW: Takeya Classic Glass Water Bottle, $18
In Bloom11 of 18
One of the most popular aluminum bottle brands has gone girly. The utilitarian shape has met its flowery match with the Flower Sprinkle bottle.
SHOP NOW: Sigg Flower Sprinkle Bottle, $22
Color Coded12 of 18
Looking for a bit of refinement? Sip from the bottle or pour yourself a proper glass by removing the upper piece and lid of this eye-catching container.
SHOP NOW: My Water Bottle, $30
Giving Tree13 of 18
Be the envy of every tree hugger and hippie with this eco-friendly bamboo sipper.
SHOP NOW: Bamboo Original Bottle, $25
Double Duty14 of 18
For the biking enthusiast, Küat has created the ultimate three-in-one plastic water bottle. It includes a 5-foot internally coiled cable lock, as well as a compartment underneath to stash your keys and some cash. Ride on!
SHOP NOW: Küat Bottle Lock, $34
Secret Service15 of 18
Durable and functional, the AutoSeal water bottle is equipped with a compartment that holds your essentials while on the go.
SHOP NOW: AutoSeal Kangaroo Water Bottle, $10
Solar Power16 of 18
Use the sun's UV rays to effectively filter your water with this new bottle made from EPA-approved Tritan. Simply fill the bottle from any faucet or stream, tighten the UV cap and power on, wait 60 seconds then you've got purified water.
SHOP NOW: CamelBak All Clear, $99
Clearly Speaking17 of 18
Tote this to a spring picnic or set it in the center of your dining room table for a versatile yet elegant drinking vessel.
SHOP NOW: Menu Water Jug/Carafe, $40
Go Public18 of 18
Give tap water a PR boost and sip proudly. This glass bottle is cheeky, functional and, of course, eco-friendly.
SHOP NOW: Tap Is Terrific Glass Bottle, $15
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer