Easy Being Green
- Next1 of 17Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 17Courtesy of Bambeco
- Previous Next3 of 17Courtesy of Coola
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 17Courtesy of Sourcebooks
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 17Courtesy of simplypractical/Etsy
- Previous Next6 of 17Courtesy of Les Nouvelles
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 17Courtesy of Boscus Designs
- Previous Next8 of 17Courtesy of W3LL People
- Previous Next9 of 17Courtesy of Scotch Naturals
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 17Courtesy of Aladdin
- Previous Next11 of 17Courtesy of Matt & Nat
- Previous Next12 of 17Courtesy of Red Flower
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 17Courtesy of Vaska
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 17Courtesy of Les Nouvelles
- Previous NextWant It!15 of 17Courtesy of Good Clean Love
- Previous Next16 of 17Courtesy of H. Gillerman
- Previous NextWant It!17 of 17Courtesy of the Green Garmento
LIVING_EcoIntro_v021 of 17
A Welcome Change2 of 17
Take a step toward reducing your carbon footprint with this fanciful doormat. Woven from the fiber of coconut shells, it's durable enough to welcome guests for years to come.
SHOP NOW: Hummingbird Welcome Mat, $25
Ray Ban3 of 17
To protect skin from dangerous UVA rays (which even the highest SPF can't stop), you need a sunscreen with a physical block like zinc oxide. Try Coola's paraben- and phthalate-free organic version which goes on even without leaving a white tint on skin.
SHOP NOW: Coola Mineral Sunblock, $36
Child's Play4 of 17
Family fun doesn't have to be an eco-flop—we're looking at you, road trips. This book provides fresh ideas for spending together-time outside.
Snack Happy5 of 17
Save money and be eco-fabulous by replacing your regular snack baggies with reusable ones available in a variety of mod-inspired prints.
SHOP NOW: simplypractical Reusable Eco Friendly Snack Bags, $6
Top This!6 of 17
How many items in your wardrobe were made on an ancient hand loom? The Indian factory where this organic top was produced provides free childcare and uses reclaimed water to grow organic produce for employees.
SHOP NOW: Ace & Jig top, $69
Wood If We Could7 of 17
Show your love for Mother Earth with some nature-made bling. The clean lines of the Boscus jewelry line highlight the beauty of the single material used in the designs: wood.
SHOP NOW: KOA Teardrop earrings, $95
Balancing Act8 of 17
Hide blemishes and even out your skin tone with an antioxidant-rich organic foundation that moisturizes while controlling shine. Founded by a derm, a makeup artist and an environmentalist, this eco-friendly line has a little bit of everything.
SHOP NOW: W3ll People Narcissist Foundation, $38
Paint Lesson9 of 17
Detox your beauty routine with this pretty line of non-toxic nail polishes started by a mom in Arizona. The conditioning formula nourishes nails while adding a pop of color.
SHOP NOW: Scotch Naturals polish, $15
Sip in Style10 of 17
Stay hydrated with this bright and playful bottle. The 2-in-1 feature keeps water cool and prevents condensation. Why we like that: No more damp bottles making a soggy mess in our purse.
SHOP NOW: Aladdin Double Wall Water Bottle, $10
A Bag the Gives Back11 of 17
Matt & Nat is donating $21 from each purchase of this limited-edition bag to the nonprofit organization charity: water. The ikat print gives the tote a Bohemian touch while the structured shape ensures it's office-ready.
SHOP NOW: Matt & Nat tote, $88
Flower Power12 of 17
Escape to Spain, Iceland, Italy and elsewhere with Red Flower's evocative earth-minded lotions, each one inspired by a different destination. For summer, we're switching from warm Indian Jasmine to the crisp, fresh scent of Spanish Gardenia.
SHOP NOW: Red Flower Body Lotion, $24
Wash this Way13 of 17
Spare your family the harsh chemicals and opt instead for a detergent made with herbal ingredients. Choose between scent-free and all-natural lavender; it's subtly floral without being overwhelming.
SHOP NOW: Vaska laundry care line, from $8
Double Duty14 of 17
One of our favorites from supermodel Liya Kebede's Lemlem collection, this versatile dress (wear the deep V-neck in the front or the back) is hand-woven by Ethiopian artisans.
SHOP NOW: Lemlem dress, $213
Green's Sexy Side15 of 17
We already loved this line of natural sex products for being chemical-free, but the bright, fun (and totally nonthreatening) packaging definitely doesn't hurt. Vegan lube, anyone?
SHOP NOW: Good Clean Love products, $12-$18
Stress Less16 of 17
We've got your herbal Rx. Blended by holistic remedy expert Hope Gillierman, this organic line of essential oils includes products to help reduce stress, improve sleep and more.
SHOP NOW: H. Gillerman Organics Clear Mind Remedy, $48
Hang in There17 of 17
Cut down on plastic waste with the ultimate laundry bag. It doubles as a duffel bag and a hanging garment bag, perfect for carrying clothes home from the cleaner.
SHOP NOW: Green Garmento, $10
NEXT ON GLO: 10 Ways You're Already Going Green
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios