Elegant and Festive Stemware
- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of TableArt
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of JCPenney
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Crate & Barrel
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Lenox
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Horchow
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of Kate Spade
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of Pottery Barn
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of Uncommon Goods
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Bloomingdale's
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of Bloomingdale's
Intro_GlassAct_v021 of 13
Gold Rush2 of 13
This gold-toned, subtly textured crystal stemware from Nason & Moretti was hand-blown in Murano, Italy, and is perfect for warming up any holiday soiree.
SHOP NOW: Rialto Stemware, $140 per glass
Silver Lining3 of 13
These silver-dipped wineglasses from Cindy Crawford Style are made for ringing in the New Year with friends. Pair them with red and green table linens for a modern yet classic holiday table.
SHOP NOW: Holiday Goblets, $30 for set of 4
Sleek Stems4 of 13
Clean, modernist lines define Crate & Barrel's Edge wineglass—a terrific option for hosts who favor minimalist or mid-century table tableaus.
SHOP NOW: Edge Wineglass, $13
Mode Metallic5 of 13
Inspired by the golden lights of New York's skyline at night, these crystal Illumination wineglasses by Donna Karan Lenox feature stems flecked with gilded dust.
SHOP NOW: Illumination Gold White Wineglasses, $90 for set of 2
Rainbow Connection6 of 13
Ring in the holidays with vibrant color. These hand-painted Champagne flutes from Horchow feel as festive as a Christmas parade.
SHOP NOW: Assorted Glass Flutes, $125 for set of 6
Going Dotty7 of 13
Leave it to Kate Spade to infuse stemware with 1950s-style preppiness. The brand's charming Larabee Dot wineglasses look as if they've been plucked off the set of Mad Men.
SHOP NOW: Larabee Dot Wineglass, $40
Slim Pickings8 of 13
Super-skinny stems and the beautiful, rustic imperfections inherent to hand-blown glass make Pottery Barn's Scale glassware feel casual and refined at the same time.
SHOP NOW: Scale Stemware, $45 for set of 6
Drip, Drop9 of 13
Harness the artistic feel of splattered paint on your dinner table this holiday with these color-splashed wineglasses from Uncommon Goods—perfect for cradling your best white vino.
SHOP NOW: Splash Wineglasses, $35 for set of 4
Look Sharp10 of 13
Super-short stems and an intricately cut pattern define these heavyweight crystal glasses from iconic tabletop company Villeroy & Boch.
SHOP NOW: Boston Stemware, $30 per glass
Jewel Toned11 of 13
Baccarat's candy-colored Mille Nuits crystal Champagne flutes are so drop-dead glamorous, they'd make even sparkling cider feel decadent.
SHOP NOW: Mille Nuits Flutissimo, $175
Pretty Pewter12 of 13
Clear optic glass bowls sit atop curvaceous pewter stems in Juliska's Emerson collection of stemware, making for an unexpectedly chic juxtaposition of materials.
SHOP NOW: Emerson Drinkware, from $156
More To Love13 of 13
Leave it to stemware innovator Riedel to cross a beer stein with a Champagne flute to create a modern-day glass that lets the holiday spirits really flow.
SHOP NOW: Riedel O Champagne Glasses, $30 for set of 2
NEXT ON GLO: The Hottest NYE Party Trends for 2012
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests