Must-have tailgating gear for any sports fan
- Next1 of 12Glo
- Previous Next2 of 12Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of Finnish Design Shop
- Previous Next4 of 12Courtesy of Canoe
- Previous Next5 of 12Courtesy of Quartertwenty
- Previous Next6 of 12Courtesy of Chance Co.
- Previous Next7 of 12Courtesy of Falcon Enamelware
- Previous Next8 of 12Courtesy of Red Line Vintage
- Previous Next9 of 12Courtesy of Peterboro Basket Company
- Previous Next10 of 12Courtesy of Schoolhouse Electric & Supply Co., Acme Party Box Company
- Previous Next11 of 12Courtesy of West Elm
- Previous Next12 of 12Courtesy of Lekker Home
- Must-have tailgating gear for any sports fanPredictions for "Girls" Season 3
- 10 Crazy Christmas Houses
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- 8 Daring Ways To Decorate With Orange
- 11 Wildly Creative Christmas Trees
- 10 Hot Spots for Holiday Decor
- 7 Rich & Enviable Celebrity Bathrooms
- The Passive Aggressive Giver's Gift Guide
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 8 Essentials Every Home Bar Should Have
- 10 DIY Blunders, Fixed Forever
- 10 High-Tech Ways to Survive the Holidays
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- The Very Best Of Americana Today
- Best Tips For Celebrating Thanksgivingukkah
- The Lazy Person's Guide to Holiday Decorating
Game Day Blitz1 of 12
By Stacey Lindsay for Remodelista
True fans know that the tailgate party before the game is just as important as the game itself. Throw a parking lot party that stands out from the crowd with these comfy and chic pre-gaming essentials.
Free Agent2 of 12
Be a mixologist on the go: This portable travel bar set has all the essentials for a pre-kickoff cocktail, including a stainless-steel shaker, strainer, tongs and two martini glasses.
ON REMODELISTA: Essentials for the Cocktail Connoisseur
Grill Master3 of 12
Get fired up with this sleek stainless steel grill. An attached wooden handle makes for easy transport, while it’s compact design allows you to cook-up pre-game burgers and hotdogs anywhere. Bonus: It uses gas cartridges instead of burning coal—which equals less mess for a quicker clean up!
SHOP NOW: City Boy Picnic Grill, $229
ON REMODELISTA: More Portable Outdoor Grills
Rock the Lot4 of 12
You can't change the benches in the stadium, but you can opt for a comfortable pre-game seat. This fold-up rocking chair offers tough elegance with a removable canvas seat and rugged steel frame.
SHOP NOW: Ny Rocking Chair, $600
ON REMODELISTA: Folding Camp-Style Chairs
Open Receiver5 of 12
Made of laser-cut steel, in eight different colors, these heavy-duty openers pop off bottle tops in one quick pull. A punch hole in the corner means you can attach it to your belt loop with a piece of string—keeping the opener always within reach.
SHOP NOW: Knucklehead Bottle Opener, $28
ON REMODELISTA: Gift Guide for the Beer Connoisseur
Point Spread6 of 12
Claim your spot on the day of the big game with a plush and colorful beach towel. Made of thick absorbent cotton, this one by Chance Co. offers extra turf seating, chair cushioning or warmth.
SHOP NOW: Beach Towels, $85
ON REMODELISTA: Editors' Outdoor Essentials
Easy Handoff7 of 12
For both hot and cold drinks, these classic enamelware mugs are made of porcelain fused onto heavy-gauge steel, making them stylish, sturdy and unbreakable—ideal for outdoor use.
SHOP NOW: Mug, prices vary
ON REMODELISTA: Enamelware from the U.K.
Double Coverage8 of 12
Keep baked beans, chili and stews warm while en route to the stadium parking lot with this vintage Dutch oven in cherry red. Its clever lid does double duty as a trivet and its large size is perfect for feeding a crowd.
SHOP NOW: Vintage Kobenstyle Red Dutch Oven, $62
ON REMODELISTA: 10 Kitchen Staples
Basket Works9 of 12
This traditional picnic basket makes it easy to carry—and display—all the fixings for sandwiches and burgers. Fun sports fact: It's made from the same wood used for baseball bats.
SHOP NOW: Traditional picnic basket, $67
ON REMODELISTA: Essentials for the Retro Camper
Passing Game10 of 12
Skip boring bags of chips and step up your game with an elegant cheese-and-fruit platter. This stoneware tray and teak-handled utensils set up the makings for a sophisticated spread.
ON REMODELISTA: Shopper's Diary: Schoohouse Style
Clean Sweep11 of 12
Sometimes looks can be deceiving: While these napkins appear to be linen from afar, they are actually 100 percent cotton. Packaged in a convenient tear-off roll, the weave is sturdy enough to wash and reuse up to six times. Wings never cleaned up so well.
SHOP NOW: Tear-Off Napkins, $26
ON REMODELISTA: Dinner Napkins on a Roll
Huddle Up12 of 12
Drawing on inspiration from traditional British textile crafts such as Welsh tapestry and Scottish tweeds, Eleanor Pritchard has reinterpreted the classic designs and given them a modern twist for her collection of woolen blankets. They are woven in a small traditional mill in Wales from 100 percent pure new Scottish wool with a blanket stitch edging, and at 60 inches by 70 inches, these blankets are big enough for cuddling during a cold game night.
SHOP NOW: Uniform stripe wool blanket, $389
ON REMODELISTA: 10 More Wool Blankets