A Few Of My Favorite Things: Kathy Ireland
- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of Ahava
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of Shaw Flooring
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Living Proof
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Kathy Ireland
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of Kathy Ireland
- Previous Next8 of 13Steve Cole/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 13Erik Snyder/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Kathy Ireland Weddings by 2be
- Previous Next11 of 13John W. Ferguson/WireImage
- Previous Next12 of 13Mike Powell/Thinkstock
- Previous Next13 of 13Michael Kovac/FilmMagic
- A Few Of My Favorite Things: Kathy IrelandPredictions for "Girls" Season 3
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 8 Daring Ways To Decorate With Orange
- 11 Wildly Creative Christmas Trees
- 10 High-Tech Ways to Survive the Holidays
- 7 Rich & Enviable Celebrity Bathrooms
- The Passive Aggressive Giver's Gift Guide
- The Very Best Of Americana Today
- 8 Essentials Every Home Bar Should Have
- 10 DIY Blunders, Fixed Forever
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Hot Spots for Holiday Decor
- Best Tips For Celebrating Thanksgivingukkah
- The Lazy Person's Guide to Holiday Decorating
- 7 Inspiring Before-and-After Room Makeovers
Kathy_v021 of 13
Dead Sea Beauty Products2 of 13
"One of my must-have beauty products is anything with minerals from the Dead Sea. Whenever I visit Israel, I spend time in the Dead Sea. It's wonderful to be able to have those same ingredients every day."
SHOP NOW: Ahava Liquid Dead Sea Salt, $22
Shaw Flooring3 of 13
"What attracted me to this company is their environmental consciousness. They work with recycled products and environmentally friendly materials."
SHOP NOW: Shaw Floors, prices vary
The Lorax By Dr. Seuss4 of 13
"When I was a child, one of my favorite books was The Lorax by Dr. Seuss. The Once-ler allows his greed to pollute and destroy the land for all the creatures. This story had a huge impact on me."
Leave-In Conditioner5 of 13
"I was 16 when I discovered conditioner, and I've used it ever since. In the morning when I wake up, I have troll hair. My hair has a mind of its own."
SHOP NOW: Living Proof No Frizz Leave-In Conditioner, $24
Kathy Ireland Soy Candles6 of 13
"[We] work diligently to continue to find new ways to work in a very green environment. Our candles are soy-based, clean-burning and made in America."
SHOP NOW: Kathy Ireland Home by Hanna's Candles Soy Candles, prices vary
Her Dining Room Table7 of 13
"Our dining room table is extravagant! I knew what we wanted, and we made it happen. Fine old wood and aged patina, and so large that we had to extend the design of our dining room to accommodate it. We love it."
Her Bed8 of 13
"My most beloved home furnishing is our bed. It's a combination of masculine and feminine, and the design reminds me of one of my first classes with His Royal Highness Prince Edward, who tutored our team on the restoration of Windsor Castle. Our marriage bed is a result of those design lessons. And my husband and I have made beautiful memories in it."
Mid-Century Architecture9 of 13
"One of our design studios in Hawaii was purchased from John and Kelly Travolta. That property celebrates my love of mid-century architecture. We gutted it and started over with the great bones of the house. The color palette and grounds are a mix of tropical greens, Koa Woods, travertine stone and glass overlooking the ocean. It's sexy, modern and romantic."
Wedding Dress10 of 13
"My favorite item of clothing is a dress I love that I will never wear. It's a wedding gown named Royal Cambridge. Few people believe it, but this gown, which is amazingly similar to the royal wedding dress, was a best-seller for Kathy Ireland Weddings by 2be six months before the world saw Catherine's gown. We planned to preserve the dress, and maybe one of our daughters many, many years from now will consider it on her special day walking down the aisle. That would be a dream come true."
DISCOVER NOW: Kathy Ireland Weddings by 2be
L.B.D.11 of 13
"My go-to is a black dress. Yes, I wear black in the summer. I love it when people break fashion rules."
SHOP NOW: Black Dress
Furniture Banks12 of 13
"Please check out furniture banks in your community when it comes time to purchase a new item. Rather than letting your pieces add to the landfill mass, the furniture banks will pick up your furniture and bring them to someone in need. No child in this country should have to sleep on the floor."
DISCOVER NOW: National Furniture Bank Association
Elizabeth Taylor13 of 13
"Elizabeth Taylor is one of my great mentors in fashion and so many areas of life. She taught me to be bold and to take risks. She gave me my start in fine jewelry. Her confidence in me made me a better designer and a better person."
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway