8 Great BBQ Gadgets
- Next1 of 9Istockphoto
- Previous Next2 of 9Courtesy of Weber Grills
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 9Courtesy of Coleman
- Previous Next4 of 9Courtesy of EZ Grill
- Previous Next5 of 9Courtesy of Target
- Previous Next6 of 9Courtesy of Target
- Previous Next7 of 9Courtesy of Weber Grills
- Previous Next8 of 9Courtesy of CSN Stores
- Previous Next9 of 9Courtesy of Grill Daddy
- 8 Great BBQ GadgetsSOLD! How to Buy at Auctions
- How to Throw an "Indie" Fourth of July Party
- 8 clever ways to hide your home's eyesores
- 10 Annoying Cleaning Hassles Made Easier
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- What's your summer entertaining style?
- The secret to decorating the French way
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- Plant this: 9 ways to liven up your windows
- What You Need to Know About Outdoor Kitchens
- Designer decor for a steal
- Stop making these lighting mistakes
- The best pinners you've never heard of
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The most innovative outdoor gear of all time
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- 7 spectacular sunrooms and porches
- Make $$$ this weekend: Garage sale secrets
What a Grill1 of 9
By Divya Gugnani
Now that the mercury is rising, it’s time to fire up the barbecue. Whether you’re a novice cook or a pit master, take your summer cookout to the next level with these grilling gadgets.
Skewer in Style2 of 9
Kabobs, anyone? If you’re ready to expand your menu beyond burgers and steaks, this is the perfect tool.
SHOP NOW: Weber Kabob Set, $25
Cook Off3 of 9
A sleek and lightweight grill will roll anywhere with you. This 36-inch grill with collapsible scissor legs features 285 square inches of cooking space, ideal for toting to the beach or just into the driveway of a small block party.
SHOP NOW: Coleman RoadTrip Grill LXE, $182
Feel the Heat4 of 9
Now you can get that great charcoal-grilled taste anywhere! This portable grill is the ultimate in affordable, disposable and mess-free grilling.
SHOP NOW: EZ Grill, $19.99
Baste Away5 of 9
Silicone brushes are a snap to clean and make for even basting and succulent meat. Get your secret sauce and slather it on.
SHOP NOW: Silicone Basting Brushes, $12.99
Triple Threat6 of 9
This trio of tools is all you’ll need to (wo)man the grill like a pro.
SHOP NOW: Kitchen Aid 3-Piece BBQ Set, $24.99
Rack and Roll7 of 9
Keep this rib rack nearby to stand up slabs of ribs and whole chicken legs while grilling.
SHOP NOW: Weber Rib Rack, $16
Flavor Alert8 of 9
You’ll never overcook a steak again with this talking thermometer that tells you exactly when your meat is cooked just as you like it.
SHOP NOW: Wireless Talking BBQ/Oven Thermometer, $60
Clean Sweep9 of 9
Cleaning your grill doesn’t have to be a hassle with this tool that does it all: cleans, rinses and sterilizes.
SHOP NOW: The Grill Daddy, $20
- A Cancerian's guide to life, love & style
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Using Beer to Cure a Smartphone Addiction
- Designer decor for a steal
- 7 worst texts a guy can send—or not send
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Summer beauty rules to break today